44 mag. loads :

Extend your shooting experience while reducing the cost of your ammunition!
Ole Timer

44 mag. loads :

Post by Ole Timer »

Made it to range today tried some more loads. Shot some 300gr. lead from Magnus bullets with H-4227 powder 18grs. had a two and a quarter group with one flyer. Will try another load when I can get to range again. Also shot Magnus bullet 250gr.Keith style lead with unique 10grs. had one and a quarter group with one flyer. All shots were at 25yds. Shot some 240 gr. S. P. loaded with H-110 23.5grs. was trying to get sights to hit where I wanted on the bulleye Had to move rear sight to the right too get it to hit on bull and up. Just when I was starting too have fun ran out of shells LOL. Time too load some more for next time was a nice day for shooting had a good time. Cheers and happy shooting. +guns
GasGuzzler

Re: 44 mag. loads :

Post by GasGuzzler »

Seems many shoot paper at very short ranges with pistol caliber rifles. I've never tried that. I haven't tried it with a .22 either. Maybe I should start?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 44 mag. loads :

Post by Ranch Dog »

GasGuzzler wrote:Seems many shoot paper at very short ranges with pistol caliber rifles. I've never tried that. I haven't tried it with a .22 either. Maybe I should start?
All my shooting with my 92s, once sighted in, is ususually at 100 yds.
Michael