Henry/Winchester

Chiappa, Marlin, Mossberg and non-Rossi Manufactured Pumas plus anything else with a leveraction.
GasGuzzler

Re: Henry/Winchester

Post by GasGuzzler »

I've been buying .22WMR for three years when I find it at $15 per 50 or less. I do share. This is not a big town but there's about four of us that try to keep up. I have some to get rid of because I have my likes and my excess.

I wouldn't mind a WMR lever but it would be a luxury purchase as I have a Marlin bolt that's dead nuts acurate and has doubled in value.

My really old (joking) 1965 Single Six uses them too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Moon Tree wrote:I have a fondness for 22 mags. Thirty plus years ago I owned an Ithaca single shot lever gun in 22mag. Many a soy bean chopping groundhog lost his appetite do to that little rifle. It was my first lever gun. The day I walk into Walmart and see .22 mag shells on the shelf is the day I go to my LGS and order a Henry. I'm not holding my breath.
I've probably bought 800 over the past six or nine months.
I have been picking them up a hundred or so at a time as I find them in order to leave a few for other folks.
The shop I hang out at has had quite a few and it isn't fair for me to just grab 500 when they hit the shelf.
100 a week or so is a different matter.
Moon Tree
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Moon Tree »

I've only been checking Walmart, Dunhams and Dick's here locally. I'll as my reloader supply store if they can get them.
Life isn't about the toys you accumulate, but about the memories your create with those toys and friends.
ksmoose

Post by ksmoose »

My LGS has been getting .22 mag quite frequently the last few months. Mainly Armscor in mag and LR but I like it. I have Henry's in both .22 & .22 mag and like them both. I am like Moon I have always liked the .22 mag.