Laser sights?

Rossi's classic designs for home and self defense, hunting, or range work.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laser sights?

Post by Ranch Dog »

Heck, I might buy one just because it is different. I guess it won't be out until the Shot Shot 2015.
Michael
Rhojo

Post by Rhojo »

I got the laserlyte in the mail and installed in on the M68. It was very easy to install and doesn't get in the way of the trigger finger. Hardly noticeable against the blue finish. It looks great and is easy to turn on. Haven't shot it yet and still have to get it zero'd. I'll report back once that is done. +guns
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Rhojo wrote:I got the laserlyte in the mail and installed in on the M68. It was very easy to install and doesn't get in the way of the trigger finger. Hardly noticeable against the blue finish. It looks great and is easy to turn on. Haven't shot it yet and still have to get it zero'd. I'll report back once that is done. +guns
Any chance of a picture?
Michael
BadMonk

Post by BadMonk »

Rhojo wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Laserlyte-Mount-L ... =laserlyte

I may have my own answer here. I'm seeing some favorable customer reviews of this laser. Anyone use or see one?
I have one on my Rossi 357. Bought it in July (?). Returned to manufacturer in August. It wouldn't hold zero and wouldn't even reset. Customer service was very good. They sent a new one and a prepaid padded envelope to return the old laser. Well...installed the new one, zeroed it, fired about 20 rounds and put the gun in the safe in early September. At the end of October, I removed the .357 from the safe hit the laser and it was out of zero again...a couple minutes later, it completely shut itself off. Installed new batteries to no avail. CS took the old one back and sent a new one (again along with 30 batteries). The new one worked. Will it work after sitting idle in the safe for a few weeks? Would I trust my life with this laser? NO