I'm Now a Rossi Revolverman!

Rossi's classic designs for home and self defense, hunting, or range work.
Jeff H
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: I'm Now a Rossi Revolverman!

Post by Jeff H »

I had a Rossi 720, 5-shot 44 Special in the late eighties. It seemed to me a very nicely made gun and I liked it a lot except that I had been spoiled by the feathery Charter Bulldogs - so it seemed heavy for concealment. All the same a very nice revolver.

The one thing that I most appreciated was the grip. To date, I believe that it was the single most comfortable, well-shaped and controllable grip I have ever experienced on a revolver. I might even have kept my S&W 624 if I could have fitted that specific pair of rubber grips on it. Glad to see it is still available. This is very tempting.
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

Nice looking, I have the Taurus in Ultralite, just stick it in my pocket, or I made a nice holster that keeps it high on the belt so the shirt or jacket hangs over it.......Are you a leather man, Ranch Dog
Last edited by Bibletotingunslinger on 28 Dec 2013 19:11, edited 1 time in total.
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Bibletotingunslinger wrote:Are you a leather man, Ranch Dog
No, I use a Ross Leather slide.

Here is another picture. I ALWAYS carry two spare mags with my semi-autos, so no different with my revolver. Two speed loads on the support side. The stainless is my Taurus 605 357 Mag.

Michael
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

I was just remembering(Thats impressive) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly,,,,Tuco is at the gun store looking for a gun, very few words spoken, he's standing there looking down at the stuff the man put on the counter and says one word, in a wierd way,,,,"REVOLVERS"
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
BNSF

Post by BNSF »

Are the two model 85 Ultra Lite guns made with a alloy frame ? Or is the weight difference because they are 5 shot VS the 6 shot model 85,s
mod 85

"
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

I'm just starting to get into the smaller guns.
Here in CA we are REALLY limited in what we can have and the AG K.Harris is trying everything possible to make that exactly nothing.
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Bibletotingunslinger wrote:I was just remembering(Thats impressive) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly,,,,Tuco is at the gun store looking for a gun, very few words spoken, he's standing there looking down at the stuff the man put on the counter and says one word, in a wierd way,,,,"REVOLVERS"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

That movie is on you tube for free right now watched it the other day. Great movie for sure. I have seen it so many times and still enjoy it.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!