New Barrel

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
Kentucky

New Barrel

Post by Kentucky »

Recieved a 22-250 barrel this morning. After cleaning and cleaning some more and oiling the extractor, slipped it on the reciever with no problems at all. Great fit. Put a 3x9 Bushnell on it to see how well it shoots but will need to wait for the wind to die down some. Anyone know what kind of accuracy is possible with the 250? Next will come the 44 Mag. Any thoughts on the 44? Everyone be safe.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: New Barrel

Post by akuser47 »

I look forward to your report.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
dpe.ahoy
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by dpe.ahoy »

Kentucky wrote:Recieved a 22-250 barrel this morning. After cleaning and cleaning some more and oiling the extractor, slipped it on the reciever with no problems at all. Great fit. Put a 3x9 Bushnell on it to see how well it shoots but will need to wait for the wind to die down some. Anyone know what kind of accuracy is possible with the 250? Next will come the 44 Mag. Any thoughts on the 44? Everyone be safe.
Waiting to hear how she shoots, I still have 27 of the H&R Handi rifles, really don't need to start another line of single shots to go with them, the contender carbines and Ruger #3 that are here. Never thought I would say it, but I've got more rifles than I can shoot and need to get a bunch given to the kids as well as sort thru and sell some others. Funny how one's taste in firearms changes over the years. DP
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I sure enough get it!
Michael