Donation Request Time!

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.

Donation Request Time!

Postby Ranch Dog » 04 Feb 2018 07

For the past three years, this forum has been made available through the generosity of its members. Our budget is small, and I did not request donations last year because the balance from the previous year would cover our operating costs. It is time to fill the coffers as that balance now will cover about three months of our expenses.

There are donation links in the subheader or at the bottom of the page near the "Donation Goal" bar. The links will take you to PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account for both credit & debit card transactions are accepted without the PayPal account. There has been a bit of confusion when you use a credit or debit card as the final step PayPal will ask you if you want to open an account. If you are not interested in an account, click "No Thanks" to complete the transaction.

Some people prefer to send a personal check, please PM me for my address.

The "Goal" bar will not immediately reflect the impact of your donation as It is updated after I reconcile my PayPal account. Thank you for your support.

The donation link is visible on any page in the toolbar.

The link is also visible at the bottom of the Board Index page in the footer.

Here is the link itself: Donation

! Ranch Dog wrote:
The links are not visible in the mobile view, please use the link above.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Rossi Choice: Rio Grande

Interested in this topic?

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Single Shots