Wizard extractor

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
Deno

Wizard extractor

Post by Deno »

Has anybody pulled a wizard extractor apart.have taken big pin out and cleaned but hesitant to remove smaller pins.extractor opens too far and if not carefully placed 308 can feed in past extractor.best advice for missfires has been a degreasing and light oil
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: Wizard extractor

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I've afraid to take mine apart as I'm not sure which pin does what. My 243 barrel just extracts with no problem. On the other hand my 45-70 barrel EJECTS into the next zip code. I want to fix it to just extract but not sure what to pull. Little or no info that I could find.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Deno

Re: Wizard extractor

Post by Deno »

Was going to trash gun but have 22 barrel working fine .chunky sights but great fun on the bunnies.most of the 308 hunting is thick forest.gotta make that first shot count!thanks for reply