Youth deer gun

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
muleman

Youth deer gun

Post by muleman »

I will post some pics. soon as I can. I built a .243 for my kids to deer hunt with a few years back. There are just not to many rifles out there you can get for a kid to use that is reasonably priced, but these single shots are definitely worth the money , IMO. Lets be honest a kid is a kid, they are going to ding up a gun a bit, if you really let them use it. I bought the gun, which was not a youth model. (I could not find one at the time). I added the ATI collapsible stock to be able to adjust the length of pull for my two girls who are several years apart in age. I mounted a Bi-pod with the long legs, so they could sit or kneel and have a good solid platform to shoot from, which has worked out real good. I also mounted the same 3x9 scope that I have on the AR they shoot. The gun gave them the familiar feel of the AR with the more potent .243 cartridge. The adjustable stock also means they will be able to use the gun for a long time, as I can just keep makin it longer as they grow. The gun shoots well and to be honest, for the money I have in it, I am not afraid to actually let them use it.
Zippidydoodah

Re: Youth deer gun

Post by Zippidydoodah »

Is it a bolt action, break action, or what?
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Zippidydoodah wrote:Is it a bolt action, break action, or what?

A plasma rifle in the 40 Watt range. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Zippidydoodah

Post by Zippidydoodah »

Rossi break-action single shot? Plasmanator
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I used to have some new england single shots I loved just moved on though it is hard to beat the learning curve on a good ol single shot.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
richavezy

Post by richavezy »

Where's the pictures?