XS-Ghost Ring on a Wizard?

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

XS-Ghost Ring on a Wizard?

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I keep thinking about this combination on my Wizard 45-70 barrel. I guess two questions off the top. Will it fit on the Rossi Wizard base? What will the cheek weld be like if it does? Front sight wise if I do this I'll go with there as I like the idea of the "cut and fit" post to get the front sight height.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XS-Ghost Ring on a Wizard?

Post by Ranch Dog »

I guess you are speaking of the XS Ghost Ring back up sight I posted about on the 92 forum? If so, it would fit the base but don't know about the cheek weld. Given the front sight Rossi puts on the rifle, XS would not be able to help you with that either.
Michael
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: XS-Ghost Ring on a Wizard?

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Thanks, yeah it would be hard to put the dovetail on the barrel as it is. Might look for a real low dovetailed ramp and work from there. I've got to do something about the sights the current ones are wearing me out.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image