my new Rossi

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
mustachio

my new Rossi

Post by mustachio »

Just picked up a Rossi 20 gauge, single shot. Can't wait to shoot it. Picked up some #6 and #7.5 ($3.99/box).
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: my new Rossi

Post by Ranch Dog »

Looking forward to reports and pictures. I'm digging the Tuffy 410 since I made it into a standard shotgun.
Michael
mustachio

Post by mustachio »

I did the same with my Tuffy, put the full size stock from the 20 ga. on the Tuffy. Put the ATI on the 20. Will post pics of the Tuffy when I get the time. The stock now on the Tuffy holds 15 rounds. The tube on the ATI holds 3 rounds, so even with nothing in my pockets, I have some ammo with me all of the time.
Here is the 20 Ga. Pic.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

I miss my old new England 20 gauge single shot. I might look into something like it now. It took many pheasants in its time in my hands.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
dvw86

Post by dvw86 »

mustachio wrote:I did the same with my Tuffy, put the full size stock from the 20 ga. on the Tuffy. Put the ATI on the 20. Will post pics of the Tuffy when I get the time. The stock now on the Tuffy holds 15 rounds. The tube on the ATI holds 3 rounds, so even with nothing in my pockets, I have some ammo with me all of the time.
Here is the 20 Ga. Pic.
That's a great set up. Kids can use it and so can you. The adjustable stock and 20 gauge are a very versatile combination.
mustachio

Post by mustachio »

Here is a pic of my Tuffy with a youth sized stock on it. Makes it easier to shoulder.

Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Kind of curious if you will find the pistol grip a bother as far as operating the safety & hammer?
Michael
dvw86

Post by dvw86 »

Ranch Dog wrote:Kind of curious if you will find the pistol grip a bother as far as operating the safety & hammer?
I have the same stock on my 44 mag Handi-rifle. I can operate the hammer just fine. No safety on the Handi-rifle so I can't speak to that. My wife and kids actually prefer the pistol grip on it.
mustachio

Post by mustachio »

In practice, no. haven't shot it yet so can't tell yet, but I generally don't use safeties…open the action = safe.