Wizard barrels

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
retAFShooter

Wizard barrels

Post by retAFShooter »

On the ShopRossi.com website, does the "W" Barrel equate to a "WIZARD" BARREL?
REF:

W Barrel .270 23''
Item Number :WB270-23

WARNING: This barrel will ONLY fit "W" Models and is not intended for use with any other models. Attempting to install and use this barrel on any rifle other than the "W" may result in property damage, injury or death. Please consult the safety warnings provided on this website as well as the product manual.
If you attempt to fit this barrel with any model other than the "W", we will not accept the purchased barrel to be returned, and the warranty of the firearm may be voided.
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RetAFShooter
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wizard barrels

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yes. In the last two years of production the catalog referred to the rifle as the "W" rather than "Wizard".
Michael
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I see they have 410 barrels, but don't see much in the way of spec like chamber size and choke. I'm guessing 3" and full. Any body know?

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Ohio3Wheels wrote:I see they have 410 barrels, but don't see much in the way of spec like chamber size and choke. I'm guessing 3" and full. Any body know?

Make smoke,
If they are like their little brothers in the Single Shot series they are have a modified choke with a 3" chamber.
Michael