Bought a Wizard... Now what?

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
PossumJr

Bought a Wizard... Now what?

Post by PossumJr »

So I just ordered a Wizard in .243 and I'm waiting for it to come in, but I did this all before I learned it was discontinued :shock: . Now I don't doubt that I'll be happy with it but I was so excited because I thought I was gonna have an easy time buying different barrels to swap on and now I'm having trouble finding any. Just curious if you guys thought calling customer service would be worth it to try and see if it's possible to order any from them, or should I just scrounge up what I can through scouring the inter-webs?
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Bought a Wizard... Now what?

Post by akuser47 »

Gunbroker has had various barrels here and there. Post wtb adds in forums to so if someone has them you may get lucky. It's a bummer. Hope you get lucky to get some calibers you want.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

RossiUSA's website store had barrels. Understand that some of the cataloged offerings were never offered.
Michael
PossumJr

Post by PossumJr »

You're right, they do, I kept looking in the wrong places on their website trying to find that for hours the other day. Random clicking pays off it turns out :lol:
Ohio3Wheels
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I called down there to get my 45-70 barrel and the guy I was talking to was able to pull up everything they had on hand. It took 3 weeks to get here but it made it and it shoots nice.

Make smoke,
Curt... makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time Image
PossumJr

Post by PossumJr »

Thats good to know, all I care about is getting my .44 mag barrel and I'll be happy.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

You could also Tru-Oil your stock set while you wait for the barrel!
Michael