Wizard now a part of single shots

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
morayman

Wizard now a part of single shots

Post by morayman »

I guess thats the best thing to do with the Wizard section since they dropped them.
I still haven't had a chance to shoot my 45-70 Wizard.We dropped out of our shooting range when they raised the fees to $500. a year for a 100 yd. range and told us you could only load 5 rounds in your mags.We have since started our own gun club and we're bidding on some county property to lease for a range,could be awhile!
Besides that I've had a time of it gathering brass,bullets,and powder to load it up.Anyhow it's all comming togeather now and I've got my reloading supplies,just need a place to shoot,hopefully it won't be long and we'll have that also. morayman...........
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Wizard now a part of single shots

Post by akuser47 »

make sure you check into epa giudelines on lead and watershed depending on your range location. Yea RD figured beens the wizard will not be made anymore and the fact that neither thread was very big that they would serve all better combined no threads were deleted from it so if you had a post it will be in seqeunce by post date and time. Please keep us posted to on shooting range in topic bucket and wizard here. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

The Wizard resale prices have taken a beating with the rifle being dropped. There are a lot of NIB rifles in the hands of dealers that are being dumped.
Michael
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

One local shop just got one in last week I was looking at. A 243 Win in Nickel for $226. I almost picked it up. It was still sitting there over the weekend when I picked up some 22's. I have really fell in love with the single shots. The Buffalo Classic is calling my name real loud right now..... :lol: Got to love the long barrel in 45-70.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Have 3 x original NEF/H&R single shot rifles.
Took me a coupla hours each to smooth & crisp up the triggers.........all the CF single shot b/o rifles I'll ever need.
The restricted parts policy has made BrazTech firearms into "throw away" guns....... I don't want anything to do with BrazTech products. :mrgreen:
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA