RD's R762MB

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

RD's R762MB

Post by Ranch Dog »

As of today, my R762MB is up and running along side the Savage 10 FCM Scout.

This was a new, old stock, rifle manufactured in 2005. I understand why it didn't sell as the wood was awful. Not a big step for me with all the previous work with Tru-Oil! I took it down and started over. Not a lot of Single Shots wearing this barrel stamp. Fun to purchase a hard to find chambering!

Right now, I'm working with my TLC311-165-RF with both of them. Eventually, I will have a 7.62X39 specific bullet of my design. It will be a bullet of about 125 to 130-grains, the nose will look just about like this without the exposed lube grooves.

Thought I would throw in a cool picture of my case annealer working. I found a great source for once shot brass, quality commercial brass. It is a bit dinged up after being shot through AKs so the case annealer is real important before going the sizing die.

Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: RD's R762MB

Post by akuser47 »

Nice That bullet style should perform well and hit hard as well. They both look great.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Re: RD's R762MB

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Congrats RD...... Should be a blast to shoot. You must have just found the Rossi because I thought you were looking for one and decided to go with the Savage.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson