Wizard 101

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Re: Wizard 101

Post by pricedo »

morayman wrote:Maybe they'll wisen up before they get to the point they've tanked the company
+1
And that will be Braztech's choice............let's hope they make the right one. The ball as they say is in Rossis court. :mrgreen:

Perhaps CEO Kressner will realize that we're not chattels under his boot heel and that his company needs us to survive and not the reverse.

But companies can be stubborn........just look at the attitude of GM over the past 20 years......."you'll drive what we tell you to drive and at whatever price we want to charge you for the privilege"...........and their unwanted junk rusted in the dealers lots .........and now the company is a rump of its former self.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

pricedo wrote:
morayman wrote:Maybe they'll wisen up before they get to the point they've tanked the company
+1
And that will be Braztech's choice............let's hope they make the right one. The ball as they say is in Rossis court
I ordered some parts from Braztech this morning. I didn't get everything that I wanted but got everything I needed. I asked the CS agent if Braztech was doing anything about their restricted parts policy and I was told "Yes", that a review has been initiated from the top down by Mr. Kressner and changes will be taking place. The tidbits provided from the agent's perspective verified, to me, that the reporting points & observations made by the two representatives from TaurusArmed are valid. As always, I found the CS agent very polite and helpful. Even though it was Monday morning, my call was answered within 4 minutes. I also made a similar call to Savage Arms but it took about four times as long to get through but, hey, its Monday morning. The CS agent could have been the same person I talked to from Braztech, no notable difference, polite and helpful.
Michael
357cyrus

Post by 357cyrus »

OH NO! Another firearm to add to my want list. Make mine a muzzleloader, w/ a .223 on the side.
*** Peace Through Superior Firepower ***
morayman

Post by morayman »

Thats good news RD,they are doing something!,and you got parts! I'm hopeful they'll let those that need parts get them without any problems and the turn-around times of the ones that need to go in are short.Like I said previously,I own several handguns and they've all functioned perfectly out of the box.morayman............
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.