Scopes for the Wizard

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
morayman

Re: Scopes for the Wizard

Post by morayman »

Here is a bad picture of it.I mounted it today and I have plenty of hammer room,lets hope it holds up! morayman.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

It looks like cheek weild will be tuff are you able to see through it with out having to wiggle around to find sight picture. May need to invest an a leather cheek riser or buy the rossi synthetic one if that will work in this case. I like it now just shot till you are sure it will do what you need.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
morayman

Post by morayman »

Actually the cheek weld for me is just right, I can use the iron sights and the scope very easy.My son shoots different and is built different than me so he has to adjust to it,but I think he'll be O.K. once we get some ammo.My friend who is a commercial reloader sold out of all his 45-70 at the last gun show.I don't know when he's going to run more.I've got to start collecting brass and bullets so i can load them.morayman........
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
--Adolf Hitler, 1935.
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Ranch Dog wrote:I use the Bushnell Banner 1.5-4.5X32 (#71-1545) on all three of my Wizard barrels and have the same on my Single Shot Slug Gun. Will use the same on the 7.62X39 SS I just purchased as well. All of these are for hunting, with shots out to 200 yards, but if I bought anything else I would look at Bushnell first.
I have this scope on my AR now. Great little scope and very accurate. I will be getting more of these scopes in the future.... :lol: I have a H&R in 223 with a shot out barrel. As soon as I can find a replacement 223 barrel I will be putting this gem on it.
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Nice keep us posted to your range results so we can all learn. looks GTG. +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!