tactical light for tuffy 410???

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
billblue

tactical light for tuffy 410???

Post by billblue »

anybody know of any tactical lights that don't require rails for the little 410 tuffy.or any that mount onto half inch barrel
Jeff H
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: tactical light for tuffy 410???

Post by Jeff H »

There are a few out there but they are hard to find and usually there are few usable dimensions provided. As usual, if you can't find it - make it. This was from a block of gray PVC and all machining was done on a table saw and drill press. Files, taps and abrasive papers took care of the rest. The Weaver or Picatinny geometry is pretty easy to duplicate with minimal tools. I didn't work from dimensions, rather I made adjustments and trial cuts, try-fitting a Weaver base. Granted, this is not a .410, but it's the same idea. A shame I have to bog down this cute, handy little carbine but it gets more use at night than it does during daylight. It now wears a Redfield receiver sight which was made for a Remington 740, but Mr. Nicholson and I convinced it to take up residence on a slab-side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: tactical light for tuffy 410???

Post by Ranch Dog »

Very nice work Jeff!
Michael