Rossi combination rifle/shotguns

Value priced adult & youth top break handguns, rifles, & shotguns chambered for centerfire & rimfire cartridges as well as shotshells. These arms are offered as single chamberings as well as a Matched Pair, Pick Four combinations, Trifecta, & the Wizard.
Zippidydoodah

Rossi combination rifle/shotguns

Post by Zippidydoodah »

:D Just picked up a pair 243/20 and 30-06/12 ga. Fit and finish look great. They have both iron sight and scope base so can attach a scope easily. They have removable comb on the stock primarily for scope mounts. You can't get a sight picture with open sights and I imagine with the shotgun barrel so I removed it. It is held on with 2 screws so it is easy to remove. It comes with a nice carry case so will be easy to take hunting.I would like to see rossi include sparate choke tubes as both models came with modified bbls.
I am amazed how short the overall gun is with 23" barrel, probably less than 30-30 lever and a # or two lighter.working up some loads now to check them out.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rossi combination rifle/shotguns

Post by Ranch Dog »

My neighbor shoots a Rossi youth rifle in 243 Win, it shoots very well. Did you ever get the 270 Win Wizard to shoot?
Michael
Zippidydoodah

Re: Rossi combination rifle/shotguns

Post by Zippidydoodah »

I gave up trying to buy into the wizard system.the barrel pivot is longer than used on the other rossi combination guns; i don 't know why as my 30-06 barrel is certainly as powerful as 270 so I opted for the 243/20 and 30-06/12 ga. I also have the combi in 12/17hmr so am fixed. The 30-06 is my favorite do it all cartridge as I load everything from 224 sabots to 220 grain hog busters. I still have the wizzard barrel listed for sale