More on 45-70 Rio Grande

Rossi's latest and past big game rifle based on the 336 frame!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More on 45-70 Rio Grande

Post by Ranch Dog »

Daryl Licht wrote:All may not be lost. This rifle came from Davidsons, the dealer I bought it from is looking into what can be done. I went with the Rossi because I had looked at several different Marlins at a LGS that carries a large stock of them. I didn't see even one of any model I would have taken the chance on.
Has me wondering as to what happened with the rifle but the user hasn't been online since near the time he posted this. Hit and run or he rid himself of it I guess.
Michael
Bibletotingunslinger
250 Shots
250 Shots

Post by Bibletotingunslinger »

Can't imagine why he wouldn't stay,,,,,This forum has nice respectable folk in it, UNLIKE that Long Rifle thing,,,bunch of flint lock snobs,,,
Don't ask me to do anything where where I can't take Bible and Gun, I would leave Dog home, but reluctantly.
Daryl Licht

Post by Daryl Licht »

I'm still out here. The dealer will return the rifle to Davidson's, but my work schedule over the last few months have made it difficult to get the rifle back to him. Their solution is to return it to the factory for repair, since the model has been discontinued. Things have eased up some at work and I should be able to return it soon. After it comes back I'll post the results
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Good luck and thanks for the update.
Michael