Got my Ranch Hand Back

Rossi's short stocked carbine for the working ranch hand!
jh45gun

Got my Ranch Hand Back

Post by jh45gun »

They put in a new cartridge guide and screw since the old screw would not stay in that part. I requested they put on a new rear sight and get it shooting to POA and not high like it was. So they put in a new rear sight and elevator and test fired 2.5 inch group at 30 yards centered on the target 3 in the bull and two at 6:00 roughly a half an inch apart. We will see, my loads might shoot a bit higher since the bullets are heavier. But evidently they got it shooting where it is supposed to.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Got my Ranch Hand Back

Post by akuser47 »

Good news hope to hear positive results from your next range trip.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
jh45gun

Post by jh45gun »

akuser47 wrote:Good news hope to hear positive results from your next range trip.
LOL that might be a while here in Northern WI it is the 18th of April and still snowing they expect 4 to 8 tonite and a few days ago we got the same with two foot drifts. Sunday through Tuesday same thing more snow and sleet. This is really getting tiring fast. This has broken a record in the area as the snowiest April since they been keeping records. :o :evil: Fishing season starts May 4th and there is still still over 26 inches of blue ice on the local lakes and just read a DNR report some lakes up to 36 inches.
Tuco Ramirez
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Tuco Ramirez »

Pick up and move to Texas. You would be shooting in shorts and a Tee shirt today. :lol:
When you have to Shoot; shoot, don't talk.......
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

jh45gun

Post by jh45gun »

Tuco Ramirez wrote:Pick up and move to Texas. You would be shooting in shorts and a Tee shirt today. :lol:
Even though this winter has been long I like the 4 seasons of WI I really hate really hot weather I do not think I would do well down there. Plus where I live there is a lot of public land and lots of places to fish and hunt. I doubt I could find that in Texas.